We have been a little bit sneaky this time around. Calling Spots SIX is available NOW.
No pre orders. No messing. Order your copy right now and we will stick it in the post for you tomorrow. How good is that?!
We have put a little extra love into Calling Spots SIX. We are very proud of our entire back catalogue, but issue SIX just feels a bit special. Plus it has a pink cover.
So, what’s in store?
- Exclusive interviews with WWE and ECW alumni Lance Storm and Jerry Lynn
- The Aristocrats…a look back at some of the facts from Montreal
- An introduction to the North East’s hottest promotion RAD:PRO
- More from the Mark Henry Sweating Scenarios comic book series
- The Mirror’s Chris Pilkington starts his series of asking “what if…”, starting with “What if Kurt Angle never won a gold medal”
- The world’s best exclusive wrestling artwork from Pencil Tree, Paul Cooper and Leo Perez
- The life of a wrestling photographer – just hanging out with Scott Steiner
- Our illustrated guide to the top 15 pro wrestling t-shirts of all time (this article is worth the £2 cover price alone….seriously)
- Interviews with female British sensation Kay Lee Ray and Mr Belding from Saved by the Bell (yes really)
- A look at WrestleCon – the other side of WrestleMania weekend
- The 3rd instalment of the Louis Laroux comic series
- The latest DVD reviews from WWE, TNA and UK promotion NGW
- A fiendishly difficult quiz of quotes from the wrestling history books
- Your Tweets and comments
- All the best wrestling photography, artwork and banter that you have come to expect from the Calling Spots team
All that for just £2! Order today and we will get it in the post tomorrow. Postage within the UK is just another £1. That’s £2 LESS than another UK based wrestling magazine cost from their website. You could have another issue of ours for that £2 you will save. We also have a deal on our first five issues over at our NEW LOOK STORE.
On a separate note, we can’t thank you enough for your continued support. If you didn’t keep buying and reading this daft little magazine, we would not be able to keep making them. So, from the whole Calling Spot team – Cheers!