How’s it going? Hope you are all well. As loyal fans of our humble little fan magazine, you know I like to keep you in the loop with all things relating to the Calling Spots Fanzine. You will be pleased to know that the team got back together last week to start cracking on with issue 2. So far so good, we are going to make sure that this one is bigger, better and exactly how YOU want it since this is YOUR fanzine. Since I fancy you all so much, here if s sneak peek of what the front cover MAY look like:
In issue 2 we are going to have:
- Shit wrestling is shit – An article looking at the gulf between the best and the worst shows.
- More of Mark Henry sweating in cartoon format
- IPW:UK Revolution – A weird article that is 1/3 show review, 1/3 DVD review and 1/3 about me and my mate pissing about in London
- More wrestling dream matches and top notch illustrations
- Evolution of the cage match – A self explanatory article
- Wrestling romance/erotica – YES you read that right. Think 50 shades of grey but with loads more baby oil!!
- An interview with Mad Man Manson – my favourite interview of all time, Manson REALLY got into the obscure theme of our fanzine and produced an absolute magic interview.
- Top 10 most ANTICIPATED Wrestlemania matches part 2
- Learn another “Classic Wrestling Hold”
- Collaborations with some other cool wrestling projects
- Plenty more wrestling banter and fun
On top of this we are pencilled in to be interviewing one of the most influential people outside of the WWE next week. I am not revealing who until A) its confirmed/done and B) nearer the release of issue 2.
I am probably going to have some kind of pre order system for issue 2….so watch this space.
You can still buy issue 1 from our MERCH page for just 2 English or 3 American dollars. It’s really good. Ask these people:
Honestly though – to everyone who bought issue 1 of the Calling Spots Fanzine – thank you so much. I know I talk about it A LOT but that’s because I am proud of it and am so happy when I read your kind words. It’s very humbling. If you are yet to pick it up you still can HERE, however I have decided that once I reach my (undisclosed) target of sales, I will STOP selling issue 1. This means that if we ever “make it” and as we grow, you will own a RARE copy of the strictly limited edition issue 1. Plus it costs less than dishwasher tablets. I know what I would rather have.
Anyway thanks peeps and remember that we LOVE you to get in touch. Head to the CONTACT page for more deets.
Big Love x